A versão em português será disponibilizada em breve...
Sizify Privacy Primary Definitions
• The terms "we," "us," “Sizify” and "Company" refer to The 2Reach Company, a limited liability company organized and existing under the laws of the State of DF - Brasília - Brazil, or any successor or assignee of the Company. We are in the business of providing an online platform that our customers may use to Function Point Analysis (FPA) and Software Measurements (which, when sent using the "Services," as defined below, are referred to as "Counts" or "Analyses");
• The term "Sizify" refers either to the business or this online platform, that herein is best used as “Beta-Sizify” as the context requires;
• The term “Beta-Sizify” or “software” or “web application” refers to this online platform that is developed by the Company on a startup basis and is being released building a continuous customer feedback loop throughout short iterations and development cycles. We are always, in some way, under construction;
• Otherwise, Beta-Sizify means a beta public version, released to offer the Services, that is always being developed to match new requirements, correct bugs, avoid fails to reach a superior patch delivering quality Services;
• The term “system” as the context requires is used to refers to all the components that support the software, but also can be the Beta-Sizify as above defined;
• The term "Services" refers to the services offered by Sizify. The term "Member", “Users” or “User”, “Customer” refers to an individual or entity (company or organization) who or which is registered with us to use the Services;
• The first time you access web application to use the Services, Sizify asks you to create an account. The term “account” refers to an identifier and password to register. It is the way you need as a Member to access Sizify to use the Services;
• The term "website" refers to the website with the domain sizify.net or sizify.com.br;
• The term "personal information" means information about an individual or a organization who is a Member and includes any information or additional information required, we obtain and use respecting this Privacy Police;
• The term "user data”, “data”, “Counts” or “Analysis” or “Analyses” or “data information” as the context requires refers to technical data about Function Point Analysis (FPA) and Software Measurements collected through Sizify to use Services;
• The term “third party” or “third-parties” refers to a company, organization or individual who may be indirectly involved but is not the first two principal parties to the agreement, contract, or transaction between Sizify and the Member.
Information Gathering and Usage
• If you decide to register with and use Sizify you can be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself including your name and some contact details or additional information;
• Sizify will offer you and asks you to create an account with an identifier and password. This refers to your login identification and authentication;
• Sizify currently accepts either Sizify Live ID or OpenID from certain providers. Sizify does not issue OpenIDs, and does not endorse OpenID or any particular OpenID provider. So, before you choose by your own risk to use OpenID with the Services, we recommend that you care to evaluate the security and privacy commitments offered by the OpenID issuer and decide if they are appropriate for your Sizify account;
• Currently you have the choice to log in to Sizify by using your own social network like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google. By using OpenID through authentication protocol (OAuth) we do not have access to your passwords nor your network informations. This is just to facilitate your access to Sizify and avoid keeping another password if you want. We advise you to consult Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google’s privacy policies for more information. We remind you that information collected by the third party application provider is governed by their privacy policies;
• It is your choice to use a Sizify login with your own personal password (Sizify Live ID) and not to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google’s OpenID;
• If you choose to use Sizify Live ID your account require a username and password to log in. When you're finished using Sizify, please click the "log out" link in the top right corner of your screen, to prevent someone from using your computer to access your account;
• Sizify Member must follow online instructions to reset their passwords if they forget them. You must keep your username and password secure and not disclose it to a third party;
• Just close to the end of the trial period, we will ask if you want to continue to use Services and, if so, demand or confirm additional information such as your name, company or organization name (if it is the case), email address, billing address, credit card information;
• Sizify uses collected information for the following general purposes: identification and authentication, products and services provision, billing, Services improvement, contact, and develop new services or features;
• In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to maintain, protect, and improve Services, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Sizify and its Users, or public as required or permitted by law;
• In those cases, it may be necessary to share personal information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action to protect those rights, property or safety regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;
• Sizify monitor software usage in order to improve online platform design. We have access to and may use aggregate information such as number of Members, pages access, number of transactions and billing information for the purpose of monitoring server and software performance as well as for other internal purposes;
• Sizify will ask for your consent prior to use information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, if it´s de case;
• Sizify processes your data information on servers either in the United States of America or in other countries outside USA;
• If you decide to submit and use Sizify Services the system servers automatically record some information´s logs. These logs may include data such as your request, Sizify page uses, Internet Protocol address, browser language and type, the date and time of your requests and analyses, and one or more cookies that may identify your browser or your account for internal purposes.
Accessing and Updating Your Data Information
• You own your data. Sizify is a web application which stores information as provided or entered by you (company or individual). Sizify will only record information about your Counts or Analysis that is entered by yourself or the Users of your organization (if it´s the case), or automatically imported from data previously stored by you, at your instruction to facilitate your work. The data entered, or imported on instruction, by yourself remains the property of you and we will not use nor make available for use any of this information without permission of you;
• We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your data information and either to correct or to delete such data using Sizify Services. Those operation can be done by yourself at any time you want, at your own decision;
• Your data remains at your own control, and you can access or modify what you want using Sizify Services;
• Although, if there is a special case, it could be possible to you to request a special demand. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested, but we may decline to process requests that require not common technical or practical effort, are unreasonably repetitive or could influence the privacy of others, or for which access is not otherwise required by normal Sizify Services;
• After you delete your information, residual copies may remain in our backup systems due to our current security procedures, for legitimate business purposes or if it is required to be retained by law.
Links to Third Parties
• A cookie is a text string of information that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive;
• Cookies are not required permanently to use Sizify Services. They are used to record current session information. This cookie is removed when the user explicitly logs out;
• We uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology of the system required to run Sizify application. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Sizify web application, you retain all rights to your data.
• Appropriate security measures are taken by us to protect your data against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These include internal procedures, storage and processing best practices and, physical and other security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your data;
• These will soon include appropriate encryption and a SSL protocol or 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
• We restrict access to your data to our employees who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline and even criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations;
• We know that nobody is safe from hackers these days. If a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system that could affects your data, Sizify will notify you, as soon as possible, and will take action to verify and report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information or data under special circumstances, when your actions violate the Terms of Service or when required or permitted by law;
• Once you create a Sizify account you agreed with this Privacy Police;
US-EU Safe Harbor
• You can use the contact information below to inform us of any complaints or disputes you may have regarding the use of your personal or data information. We will analyze and investigate the issue internally and make every effort to attempt to resolve the question quickly.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy;
SHIN CA 01 Bl. A – Sl. 316
Brasília – DF – Brazil
Updated September 07, 2011